sounds like you had fun. I dont like the guys that break the rules. I see shots of animals and landscapes, even on the covers of magazines that I KNOW FOR A FACT they had to trespass to the get the shots. I dont have some of the shots I want because of resource damage closers in the Park, however, that does not stop even some of the most popular and well known photographers in print today from going where ever they want - Glacier is starting now to really hammer guys that cheat, in some cases they will fine big bucks and in other's they can kick you out of the Park - I wish they would do more of that and then publish the names of the guys on the cover of outdoor photographer - makes me think I need to write an article about the ethics of getting the shot and how the some of the guys we respect in print are the guys doing the cheating.

I'm not saying every great photographer cheats, I'm saying that you would be surprised to find that some do, I know I was when I saw a few shots from a very very well know photographer and I knew he had taken them in a closed area I even confronted him about it, but no reply was the answer . . .

Glad you has a good trip. It's good to follow the rules, at the end of the day, we have our name, and that's about it. . .