At the minute we are not too sure. I am still trying to speak to the administrators as our rep from agfa has already been laid off. For a small company this is obviously a huge investment, and its quite diasastrous that things have unravelled so quickly. I paid extra for a 3 year service contract but if there are no spares and no engineers then the future looks very uncertain. Agfa were very very shy about letting 3rd party engineers on to their technology which means that there is no independent company in the uk which can step in. A company called A&O were looking to purchase the service side but I have heard nothing about this yet and the question would still be raised about actually getting spare parts. We have already had to switch to Fuji Crystal Archive paper as agfa stocks have run out (not that I'm unhappy about that of course - but it adds to my grievance)

At the end of the day I am a small company (4 people) with a 13year history. I hope that this doesn't mean we wont make 14! I hope it doesn't sound too melodramatic - I just feel kind of empty at the minute.

Regards PaparazziPete www.marlboroughphoto.co.uk