looks like you had a great time photographing a number of interesting subjects, you lucky dog!
I cant say much more than overall, your capturing images of the animals and in most cases your exposures are on or slightly under exposed. I also believe that it is critical, especially with wildlife to get "great" light, especially if you cant get very close to them, or get down to their eye level - for obvious reasons.
I would have like to see more early morning, late evening shots in warmer light, looks like you had a lot of mid day, overhead light with little to know clouds, that's always tough for nature photography. None the less, I'm sure it was an awesome trip, and it looks like you captured most of what you saw.
BTW, what kind of equipment did you use? Any recomendations ? And what did you learn about wildlife photogarphy in that area that you would share with others?
One more thing, if you could post a couple of your favorites I'm sure I could do a much better job of giving you my thoughts.
Try posting one, two, or three here instead of asking for people to look them all over. . .
Take care, and thanks for posting. . .